Serene Black & Orange Polyresin Buddha Statue
- Made of high quality Poly Resin that lasts for years
- Smart design with attractive shine and finish
- Can easily be place on any surface
- Antique color combination and finish just give it amazing look
- Perfect for gifting on all type of occasions
- Due to its handcrafted nature, there may be small imperfections
- Care: Clean with soft damp cloth Specifications:
|Color||Black & Orange|
|Package Content||1 piece of table accent|
The presence of Buddha is a bond to fill your home or office with peace, calm, joy, and exuberance. Invite that positivity into your abode by ornamenting it with our alluring Buddha sculpture. Place this peaceful Buddha statue facing the main entrance door of your home to create a pious zone of tranquility and capture the essence of spirituality in your living space. The placement of Buddha at the entrance will make your settings look beautiful as well as it will enhance positivity. The main reason to buy the Buddha statue is to help yourself and achieve your inner peace.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert