Modern Matte Milky White Metal Water Can
- Made from high quality rust-proof metal
- Ideal for gardening purposes
- Easy to operate
- Rust Resistant, durable and lightweight
- Rinse thoroughly after usage and dry in the shade Specifications:
|Package Content||1 piece of water can|
Water your plants and cover the hard-to-reach areas with this beautifully handcrafted plant metal watering can. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor plants. The color of this water can complement your garden and would be a treat for the eyes. The material used will not rust over time and is unbreakable. Also, the can is easy to hold and use. You can also use it as a home decor product that can be placed over tables or on racks. It can be the perfect home garden equipment for all age groups. Being user-friendly it allows you to have control over the flow of water.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert