Abstract Canvas Canvas Print
- Print Type: Canvas reprint of an artistic painting
- Art Type: Abstract Art
- Prints are Bright, durable and have a premium feel
- Add artistic flair to your abode with this high quality canvas roll
- Perfect for living room, bedroom, dining room, office, or hotel Specifications:
|Material||300 Gsm Cotton Canvas|
|Package Content||A single roll of printed Canvas|
|Ready to Use||yes|
Beautiful and Limitless!
Make your home stand out with the artistic beauty of this canvas art. This artistic canvas can make a dramatic appearance in any of your rooms. Unlike prints, these pieces are finished to look like unique original hand-painted works. The dramatic use of colors injects mystical beauty across this canvas. Adorn your walls with the beauty of this canvas painting or make it a great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday. However, you don't need a special occasion to treat someone special with a lovely piece of art.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert